Friday 28 August 2009

Toro Rosso at Spa

Sebastien Buemi was in the FIA press conference on Thursday, looking back at Valencia and forward to Spa.

"I would say that Valencia was a difficult weekend in the end but we could improve our performance. We see that if we put everything together we can be in the top 10 which is quite positive. We just need to keep pushing hard. We will have another small step on the car for this weekend, so hopefully we will be able to have a clean weekend without any mistakes or whatever. I am sure if we can put everything together we can finish around P10 or P8.
Some of Buemi’s optimism comes from looking at Red Bull Racing’s performance.

"Now it is nearly 11 races I have done in F1, so I am getting used to it. We will see what we can do. The circuit should be good for our car as we saw Red Bull performed really well in Silverstone. It was a fast circuit and it is again the case here, so we should be quite confident at the moment.

"I’m just looking forward to driving the circuit because it’s a beautiful circuit, it’s one of my favourites."

No comments:

Post a Comment